Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Welcome/BBC/Elvis

A very big welcome to you all. This will be the new blog spot for eslreading.org and eslyounglearners and will provide news, views and links to useful new materials to help English language learners. Most of these will be from my sites but I hope to show you some other fun things from across the web.

Been ages since I've posted - was doing BBC blog in December, struggling with the snow (we don't do snow very well in this country) and a hundred other things. Have also done a lot of work reconstructing the site and there's plenty of new stuff to check out here.

Marking the 75th birthday of Elvis with a couple of fun materials: Elvis Lives and Elvis: FBI Agent


If you haven't seen my sites, try the links above. And please get back to me with what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment